Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

May 18, 2007

My son Shiloh


Hi and welcome to my brand new web journal.


This is my first post and I'm so glad you stopped by to check it out! I picked this image of my son Shiloh because I thought he looked especially cute in it. It was taken by my myself in Skyridge Medical Center the same day as his birth. I had to run back to the house for a quick bite to eat and a quick nao before I had to go and pick up my wife and sonin the morning. I'll have to post an image of my wife tomorrow so she doesn't feel left out.Well, today is pretty much an average day for me... except for the fact that I've been working from home all morning. I woke up this morning to Children's cartoons and my daughter bringing me her favorite doll to play with her. I couldn't stay home this morning I am too excited to bring home my new son. I'm going to attempt to put together a web blast to announce my new .net site and formally introduce my new .com site even though it's been online for a few months. I need to retouch a headshot I took of an event planner and friend of mine which will be going into a Magazine next to her bio. I have 3 weddings to edit so I'll most likely get through one before I head out to lunch. That's it for now... please check back tomorrow for more images and rambling :)Remember to appreciate what you have and to view any trials in your life as a blessing that will help you grow and gain in wisdom!


God Bless!

Andrew Millar

0 comments: