Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Jan 4, 2008

Making It REAL!!!


My friend had this AMAZING video on his blog!! I cried but I didn't think I would...well I DID!! It's extremely powerful! Watch it!...plus it has on of my favorites songs by Lifehouse! Incredible! I know some of you aren't Christians and stuff but God has such a huge part in my life that sometimes I just have to say how amazing he is!!!!! I've realized that I can have everything going on and be so extremely busy but if I don't keep Him as my center and main focus everything else doesn't matter and becomes lifeless! He is my source and he seriously amazes me everyday! He's really been helping me this past week because by now I think I would have given up on myself.

Enjoy this powerful video. It touched me and I know it will touch you!.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so POWERFUL. I am not one to send things out as forwards but I had to send this one to as many people as I could think of. The LORD is AWESOME