Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Mar 25, 2008

Alia Crutcher-Zachery


This past monday I had an absolute blast with the beautiful Alia Crutcher-Zachery. Some of you might remember her as Miss Chattanooga of 2003 who also competed in the Miss Tennessee Pagent.


Alia graduated from Fordham University in 2004 and subsequently joined Ailey II. Her concert credits also include Genesis Dance Company, Nathan Trice/RITUALS and Creative Outlet.


If anyone is interested in contacting Mrs. Alia Crutcher-Zachery and or her husband for work via dance please contact me and let me know. I will be more than happy to pass on the information to her and her husband.



She has also performed with the touring broadway musical "AIDA". As well as her Husband, ANDRE MACHARI ZACHERY (Ensemble) hails from Chicago and is a graduate of the Ailey/Fordham BFA program. He has danced in New York with Elisa Monte Dance Company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy, I had an absolute blast! Thank you so much for the pics. They're so cool. I
love what you did with the colors. I look forward to working with you again!

Best!
Alia

Anonymous said...

Alia looks amazing!!! Andrew you did a fanastic job

Bettina410 said...

This is way to amazing! Alia was already talented and beautiful and you found a way to intensify that through your art. You Rock!

-Bettina