Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm in our livingroom in the dark thinking about life. Its midnight in Tennessee and I can't sleep.

Something Amanda said on their engagement session is still ringing in my head. It was something I never heard before and it surprised me. She said "You're a Celebrity."

I have to admit that for a second it gave me a big head, but I quickly realized that everything we have accomplished in our businesses and in life has been 100% by the awesome grace of God. Although we have worked extremely hard, and sometimes upp until 3am editing photos or designing albums. I simply can't forget about the dozens of times God bailed us out of sure financial or emotional disaster!

This is what I know: Life is as fragile as you make it! I screw up often but never make the same dumb mistake twice! The more I live the more I realize that God is involved in every area of my life, holding it together ever so tightly.

Remember to thank Him for everything GOOD in your life!

Thank you Lord for my beautiful wife and two kids. Thank you for always taking care of us!

Help me not to live in vain but to do your work and share your love with others.
Ok goodnight everyone :) God bless!
-Andy

0 comments: