Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Oct 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

This last weekend was crazy busy for both my wife and I. Two weddings on Saturday! Not only were we busy shooting weddings it was also our wedding anniversary. I just want to say that Rachael and I have been married for six years now. Every day I thank God for her being in my life. Sharing tears, laughs and the little things that make us smile and enjoy each other as a couple. She's been my biggest critic, my best friend and my biggest fan. She supports me when I've been at some pretty low times and even when I'm at my best. She's made me a better person within these past six years. Thank you for being my wife and best freind through everything we've been through and shared.

I love you
-Andy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy that is sooooo sweet...now lets see pics... I miss and love you two sooo much and ofcourse my babies as well

Shanria