Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2009!

I love New Years. I love the fresh start and the possibilities that lay ahead in the coming year. I love setting goals, making lists and coming up with a plan of action to make sure that I accomplish all that I set out to do.

Sure, if you watch the news, the economy is still in the tank, the world is coming to an end... I try to stay focused on the positive. I believe that if you have doom & gloom in your thoughts, that's the direction your life will take. I choose to focus on all of the good that are going to happen in 2009:

I already have some weddings booked for the year and want to book about another dozen or so.

I am organizing a group of new business proffesionals for networking and sharing marketing strategies.

I am wanting to go to South Africa, Australia & Italy this year. That's right, I said Italy.

I'd also still love to book a couple more destination weddings, if you know anyone tying the knot somewhere exotic, have them give me a ring once they get a ring!

I am planning to connect with and meet as many photographers as possible. Details very soon!

I am stoked to play with adding video to my photo coverage this year. Lots of possibilities, it's an exciting time to be a photographer.

I am looking forward to getting new camera gear this year.

I have a new promo kit that will be debuting soon. (It's going to rock!)

I plan on getting back to blogging every single day with at least 1 video posts per week (Coming in February) .

I am looking forward to traveling more this year just because. More photo field trips for sure!

I am planning on learning to be a better cook - it impresses my wife and kids! Plus cooking at home saves money and it's better for you.

I am looking forward to spending more time developing better relationships with my friends.

I plan on reading more and watching TV less.

I am going to start working out again. Plan to be back to pre-married shaoe by my birthday March 22.

I am looking forward to really making a difference in this world. A real difference. Stay tuned. 2009... it's going to be the best year of my life.

I hope you'll be a part of it.

Happy New Year!
-Andy

0 comments: