Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Most of you know that I am almost 100% natural light. I use occasional reflectors to remove shadows. I also use an on-camera flash from time to time at wedding receptions.

Well... I've been asked more times than not if I have the ability to photograph large indoor groups or studio type portraits. I've weighed the cost and options and I've even borrowed some other photographer's lights from time to time.

I ordered the lights last week and I just recieved them yesterday. I've played around with them enough to know they are a vaulable asset to creating some amazing images. It's not that I haven't used them before. I just haven't had a big enough need from clients to use them as much.

We love light!!! As photographer's know... Light can either make or break a photo. It can also mean the difference between an ok photo and a moment captured in time forever that someone will remember forever. Good light can make a sale or break your clients confidence in your abilities as a profesional photographer. Sometimes lights are not necessary but other times light modifiers are.

We will be going on location with our model search and creating some videos so you can see the difference that light makes. What type of lights we want to use as well as how to set up and create some fun images.

I am on the look-out for some test models to create some very high end on lacation and studio shots for some amazing images and video tutorials.

Email me at andrew@visionstudiosphotography.com if you're interested in a free photo-shoot. And I will be posting them here.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks
-Andy

0 comments: