Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Let me admit that I love shooting images in Faithful.  After all that is what we see in and around our world.  I could be completely happy with only one setting but moving to South Florida I have been opened to a whole new world of COLOR.  I mean lots of color and everywhere you turn...  POW!!!! COLOR!!!

So I've been thinking about switching out all my gear to NIKON  because of one Setting.  The VIVID Setting that CANON doesn't have in their camers.  "What the?!"

So I was on a quest to find a CANON VIVID setting and finally I found a photographer to help me out.

Settings
Standard
+7 Sharpen
+4 Saturation
-1 Color Tone

I've posted some sample images that I am happy with the color POP in these Images and I will be out tonight after a meeting to see what I get.

Thanks
-Andy








0 comments: