Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007









I had the most amazing hour and a half this evening with an amazing woman. I am glad to introduce the one and only Apostle Tina Baker of Cleveland, TN.

When I set up my portable studio in the front of International House of Fire; the church where she is the leader of and responsible for, we chatted about this that and life. Apostle Tina is easy going and I could have talked to her all night. In my opinion as well as many others... She is a treasure here on this earth.

Those who meet her leave with smiles and a renewed sense of the living Jesus Christ. She is not one to push religion or stuff God down your throat. She is one that I am glad to know who is not afraid to tell the simple yet impacting truth of the Son of God who died for all of us.

I am glad that I know this woman. I am happy to know that she is someone I can go to for counsel or ask out to lunch just to enjoy her company.

God bless Apostle Tina Baker, her family and all the lives she touches for generations to come!

Much love to IHOF!
Andrew Millar

0 comments: