Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

P.S. I wasn't going to mention this because it is so personal, but I can't hold it in.

God shook me up this morning and revealed things in my life that I need to change. I'm starting with the most important - my relationship with Christ. I'm ashamed to say that He has not been first in my life.

Next is more quality time with my wife and kids. It's crazy how easy it is to let materialism and selfishness creep in. I have this freakish need for success and it has really become a false god. I am so thankful that I have such good friends and Godly mentors in my life who look out for me and slap me around when I start to slip.

""For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?" (Matthew 16:26)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." (Galatians 5:22)

0 comments: