Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Nov 5, 2007

Tess Ball Photoshoot

Tess Ball Album


For the past month I've been blasting away with sports and other special events for Lee University for whom I am now one of their featured photographers. I haven't had the opportunity to get really creative with lighting or just have some fun shooting latley except my wife and kids. Well that all changed for me Saturday morning when I had a photoshoot with graphic designer Tess Ball. She has an amazing looking Volks Walgen Beetle custom chopped to look much like a Rolls Royce. And it was simply beautiful in the morning sun in Tennessee.
We went down to one of my favorite places to photograph and the opportunities were endless. She wanted a very classy yet fun photoshoot, and that we did. We spent around an hour and a half shooting around the Old Woolen Mill in Cleveland, TN and we were able to get some amazing shots. It made me feel pretty good that I still have a creative eye for fine art portraiture. She was so excited. "I can't believe you made me look beautiful." "Oh, Wow!" were many of the comments she was making just looking at the camera back. I haven't even edited them yet. I'm glad she loved the photos.
As always, I enjoyed the opportunity to capture someones true character. I simply don´t know how my job could get any cooler.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess Ball is very beautiful, and I'm sure she was wonderful to work with. She has such a great personality!
-Stefayne