Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Nov 24, 2007

Rachael is amazing!!!

Rachael my wife amazes me!
This post goes out to all the moms! Especially my wife! I just got done with two days with my two kids while Rachael was out with the flu. What blows me away is that after watching the kids non-stop on the weekends, she gets home from working a full time job, she still comes home early because she misses her kids! Seriously, mothers have a gift! It's the gift of patience, unconditional love, and dying to themselves every day. Rachael use to be an 7 hour a night sleeper minimum! She now sleeps between 4 and 5 hours a night and doesn't even complain. There are days when she doesn't even get to shower or get dressed because Sam throws off her schedule by waking up early or spitting up all over himself right after she changes him. She left me with the kids on Friday night to go to lay down because she wasn't feeling well and told me everything I needed to know and I forgot like half of the things I was supposed to do. Today she wrote down everything for me :) Anyway... just wanted to say that if you're a mom, you have rewards in heaven! You have the hardest and most important job in the world and you have my deepest respect!

0 comments: