Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

People are starting to tell me more and more that my name is bigger than I think it is. All I know is that God is much bigger than we all think and He has the power to take us places in order to bring the gospel to as many unbelievers as possible. I am not important, nor is my brand or career, other than to bring glory to God.I use to think that this business was really just a training ground for some future ministry that God had planned for me. All of the experience I've been getting with starting and running a business, public speaking, business management, taking care of clients, and learning to trust Him when I'm out of my comfort zone has turned into more than just training. It's turned into a platform that I think God is starting to use. It's so amazing to see what He's doing!

0 comments: