Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Engagement Album
~ Cuteness!

I did indeed drag Andrea and Tanner out in the cold for their engagement session this weekend! The leaves are just soooo awesome right now, and they are so great to photograph. I knew we could get some more great stuff. (New website right around the corner.. perfect excuse to get some new images! :) And really.. I've been wanting to go to Chattanooga to Coolidge Park for some time now. We spent two hours shooting photos and I had a blast! I mean really, could it hurt to have too many engagement pictures? I'm thinking not.

It was peak weekend for the leaves and as you can see the surronding colors provided an unbelievable backdrop. Thanks again you two and I am looking forward to your upcoming May wedding!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.