Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007


What can I say.... one perfect day and one perfect couple! I am so lucky that Ananda and Thad chose me to photograph them! Their wedding is coming up in August! They've known me for a couple of years since I was shooting Thad play on the Lee Rugy team. A friend of theirs referred them to me and I will forever be grateful to Ann for her kind words. We scouted out random places in historic, downtown Cleveland, TN. They went for it, and the reward are these beautiful images that truly capture them. Congratulations on your engagement. You are both such a pleasure to now call friends!


So this session was so much fun. The Old Woolen Mill in Cleveland TN is one of my favorite places to shoot engagement images. I love all of the unexpected backgrounds with amazing texture. This couple is so much fun to work with and not to mention that they were up for any ideas! That is really what it takes to get hot images like these! Thanks for sharing your day with me.- Andy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! WOW! wow. I can't say enough about these pictures, they are wonderful Andrew! Thank you so much for such a fun day, and for delivering such an amazing finished pruduct. I have already told anyone who would listen about our experience with you and your website.
Thanks again!
Amanda