Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007




So this session was so much fun. Shanria Adderley had a 35th Birthday photoshoot and I was very honored that she picked your's truly for this occasion. Coolidge Park is one of my favorite places to shoot people. I love all of the unexpected backgrounds with amazing texture.


Well here are a few pictures of an lady that I am so lucky to know. I desperately wanted to get these pictures up before I head off to the engaement session of Keshma and Nickson. Shanria... I just couldn't keep you in suspense any longer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....
They are soooooooooo nice...
greatful is an understatement, you captured a great moment in my life.
I see the one that I want as an 8x10 but its in b/w hope that I can get it in color...
Love you Andy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the flowering tree pictures in here! You are so tallented... and it seems like everyone you shoot enjoys the experience!
-Amanda Burggraf

Anonymous said...

wow that is a nice picture and she has the same name as me i thought i was the only one that had that name!!