Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Apr 27, 2008

Reinbow Riders



Tri-State Therapeutic Riding
Reinbow Riders
Denise
Head Instructor
(423) 314-1006
I am always amazed at people, young, old and everything in-between. The never say die attitude that people have when for some reason life throws them a curve ball. I had the opportunity to photograph the Reinbow Riders - Therapeutic Horse Riding for the Bradley weekley of Cleveland TN. This was an assignment that opened my eyes to people who genuinley help people who is handicapped in one form or another. All of the riders at one time or another throughout the eveing had huge smiles on their faces and true happiness riding the horses. I had fun watching them and almost forgot to shoot the pictures for the paper. The photos I did get are posted here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy. - Andy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im a nana of one of the little girls at reinbow riders and she loves it. she has C.P and had shown alot of improvment.I would like to thank everyone that has made this possible. thank you Fran