Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

The Bridal Expo was an absolute fun time. I met so many newly engaged couples it was amazing. I also met some really nice vendors there as well.

Many people thought it was going to be small and not a very big turn out. It was my first time actually advertising our photography to the community other than word of mouth.... I was completely amazed at the amount of people that showed up and registered and came by our table.

I was so caught of guard that maybe I didn't bring enough packages with me or wedding specials.
but once the smoke settled down I had just enough for everyone that came by.

I had such an amazing time that I know we will be doing this again.

I would like to thank each and everyone that came by our table. If you have any questions please don't heitate to call or email.

Thanks
-Andy

0 comments: