Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007















The past couple of weeks, I shot a Cleveland, TN wedding first for a super nice couple, and second for a photographer friend of mine who double booked the wedding. So when Olan StJohn called me up and asked me to shoot a wedding, or course I was excited.
I love shooting weddings since half of the people I photograph already know me and are used to my style and pace of shooting. This past Saturday, my crew & I started at Dixson Chapel at North Cleveland Church of God to shoot the getting ready and group shots before the wedding.

Here are some of my favorite relaxed portraits, amazing details and real moments from the day. Please vote for your favorites and feel free to share this post on Facebook.

Thanks
-Andy

0 comments: