Vision Studios Photography

Established Friday, May 18, 2007

Click on Image to see larger view


I love the job I have. Almost as much as I love my family. Recently my family just increased to a whopping total to five. Don't get me wrong-- i LOVE my job-- but it does keep me HOPIN' non-stop.

Let's see... what are some of the photography things I do (and that if you need you can contact me for!)

Graphic Design & Layout also keeps me really busy!

I just recently finished a logo design for a wonderful friend of mine. Wendell Trammell of Tramcam Photography. The logo design is a new business he and his business partner Butch.

2 Fat Guys and Their Cameras was a fun little project I did for them with our standard Logo Design.

It's a digital caricature design with some amazing colors. We had a great mini photoshoot
and got some fun whymsical photos of Wendell and Butch to use toward their cartoons.

Thanks
-Andy

0 comments: